Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [9-26-2023]
- CIAA Basketball Tournament Is Returning To Baltimore In 2024
- Baltimore Subway To Get New Railcars For The First Time In 40 Years
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Artscape Cancled Satuday Due To Tropical Storm Ophelia
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
GRIFF’s Prayer: For People With Unholy Smelling Breath [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Flint Residents Will Have To Wait Two More Years For Clean Water, According To Mayor
John Hopkins School Of Medicine Admits First Black Female Neurosurgeon
Bill & Melinda Gates Donate $6 Million To HIV Vaccine Research
Continuing The Dream: March On Washington 60th Anniversary Photos & Videos