Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Substitute Teacher Arrested for Allegedly Having Sex with Student
- Major Water Main Break Shuts Down Belair Road In Overlea
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- *Sigh* ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification
- HELLO WORLD: 7 Things You Need To Know Before Going To Cabo San Lucas
- Dallas Shooting Shows ‘White Male Domestic Terrorism’ Is Thriving As Congress Fails To Act
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives Us A Workout For Our Core [VIDEO]
- Scripture For The Week “A Father’s Wise Advice”
- Prayer Requests “God Is Able”
- Sunday School Review “Because Of The Blood”