Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: I Didn’t Fast For Nothing [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Push Past Your Tears And Keep Going [VIDEO]
- When I Was Younger: How Jonathan McReynolds Made Room For God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Passing The Tests Of God [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Give To Be Seen, But You Should Be Seen Giving [VIDEO]
- How The ‘Super Beauty’ Doll Is Helping Young Girls Boost Their Self-Esteem [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: This Is My Able Sacrifice [VIDEO]
- Baltimore Ravens Cut Free Safety Eric Weddle
- Former Police Sergeant Accused of Placing Gun at Arrest Scene & Witness Tampering
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes
1. Relax & LiveSource: 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource: 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource: 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource: 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource: 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource: 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource: 7 of 9
8. HealingSource: 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource: 9 of 9
8 Great Pieces Of Advice Oprah Winfrey Gave To USC Graduates [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com