Graduation season is upon us and Oprah Winfrey gave a speech at USC to the graduating class. She offered not only words of encouragement, but advice to live by. Some things Oprah said was that you must eat a good breakfast, pay your bills on time and learn how to recycle.
Oprah also told the graduates to make the bed, aim high and never be scared to ask for help. The entire speech was moving and unforgettable. Chance The Rapper as well as Chadwick Boseman also gave speeches at colleges this weekend. Congratulations to the class of 2018!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Is A Reminder That Black Women Suffer From Domestic Violence The Most
- Diddy Reportedly Taps TD Jakes To Lead An ‘Extravagant’ Funeral For Kim Porter
- 5-Year-Old Girl Shot In West Baltimore Expected To Survive
- New Report: Black Voters Once Again Saved The Country In The Midterm Elections
- Stacey Abrams Is Not Done With Brian Kemp And His Jim Crow Tactics
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes
1. Relax & LiveSource: 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource: 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource: 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource: 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource: 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource: 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource: 7 of 9
8. HealingSource: 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource: 9 of 9
8 Great Pieces Of Advice Oprah Winfrey Gave To USC Graduates [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com