Erica Campbell spoke about when she was growing up and how her mother didn’t agree to all the decisions she made. Her mom never made her feel ashamed about it though. Erica spoke about how we must encourage our children.
When we beat them down they carry that for life. Use God as an example and extend the love. Encourage them even when they make mistakes and stand by them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Visual Artist Earnest Shaw Immortalizes Aretha Franklin In The Charm City
- Tim Bowman Jr. Is Getting Ordained As A Pastor! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- More Than Music: Aretha ‘Natural Woman’ Franklin Was A Civil Rights Hero, Too
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Baltimore City Woman Charged With DUI Twice In 20 Minutes
- Baltimore Police Officer Who Beat Man Caught On Video Pleads Not Guilty To Assault
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Love Talking: Don’t Shame Your Babies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com