Dr. Katina Kennedy is talking about food affecting your mental health. She spoke about the dangers of eating a lot of food with sugar, salt and carbs. It can make us becomes sleepy, short tempered and more.
Dr. Katina also wants us to stay away from food that is processed and that contain high fructose corn syrup. She wants everyone to try and drink a cup of water before bed as well as when you wake up. This will help your kidneys, metabolism and skin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Teen Among 2 People Shot In Hampden
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Maryland Man Dies Inside Home With More Than 100 Snakes
- Bill Calling For Establishments On The Block To Close By 10 P.M. Due To An Uptick In Violence
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #3
Dr. Katina Kennedy Explains How Food Can Affect Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com