GRIFF has been a vegetarian for a half a year. He mentioned he feels lighter and better everyday. GRIFF doesn’t desire having meat unless he sees certain commercials.
He is also happy that he got over trying new foods and loves hummus now. GRIFF is just waiting for God to tell him to stop being a vegetarian. A word of advice the team mentioned was to read labels better, try new super markets and drink a lot of water.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- Gov. Hogan Shares Budget, Pledging Billions In Tax Cuts & Billions For Education
- Safe Streets Worker Among 3 Victims Killed In Quadruple Shooting
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Morehouse College Develops New Institute To Study Issues That Affect Black Men
- Justice For George Floyd: Prosecutors Face High Legal Standard In Ex-Cops’ Federal Civil Rights Trial
- Florida Bill Being Pushed To Help White People Feel Less “Discomfort” During Lessons About Historic Racism
- Wendy Williams New Health Update Alleges Memory Loss, Inability To Dress Herself & Spiraling Functionality
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Sounds About White: Ex-Cop Who Murdered Laquan McDonald To Leave Prison Early After Serving Less Than Half His Sentence
GRIFF Shares How His Vegetarian Journey Is Going [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com