The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Register To Join Us At Survivor Soul Stroll 2018
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Serena Williams Wins Her First Australian Open Match, Iyanla Vanzant Reveals She Turned Down To Help R. Kelly & More
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com