The food you eat has a huge affect on your mental health. Dr. Katina Kennedy spoke about how we should stay away from food that has high fructose corn syrup in it as well as a lot of sugar. She wants us to eat more kale, tuna, avocado and more.
Dr. Katrina also believes in going outside to get Vitamin D from the sun. If you are trying to eat healthier she believes you should see a nutritionist, go to healthier grocery stores and learn how to cook these items. She believes by adding some of these some foods into your diet it will help.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Governor Hogan Leading Ben Jealous In Maryland Gubernatorial Race, According To Polls
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Farragut West Metro Station Reopened After Police Investigation
- Attorney Representing Man Beaten By Baltimore Police Speaks Out [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baltimore Cop Quits After Viral Video Shows Him Repeatedly Punching Man
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- Baltimore City Police Officer Quits After Video Shows Him Repeatedly Punching Man [VIDEO]
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria Johnson1 of 6
2. The Walls Group2 of 6
3. Marvin Sapp3 of 6
4. Tina Campbell4 of 6
5. Anita Wilson5 of 6
6. JJ Hairston6 of 6
Dr. Katina Kennedy Tells Which Foods Can Help Your Mental Health [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com