Having amazing friends in our lives is one of God’s greatest gifts. GRIFF talked about his friends that have been with him through good and bad times. He talked about his one friend that he’s had for over 20 years that when he went through his divorce stayed by his side.
GRIFF also spoke about his other friend that came to visit him a couple weeks ago withy her daughter that prays for him all the times and is very supportive. His manager is one of his closes friends as well and he doesn’t know where he would be without her. GRIFF is thankful for this divine tribe of amazing people.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Governor Hogan Leading Ben Jealous In Maryland Gubernatorial Race, According To Polls
- Florida Denny’s Turns Away Black Churchgoers And Forced To Apologize
- Ericaism: Grace For Your Stage [EXCLUSIVE]
- Farragut West Metro Station Reopened After Police Investigation
- Attorney Representing Man Beaten By Baltimore Police Speaks Out [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Baltimore Cop Quits After Viral Video Shows Him Repeatedly Punching Man
- Black Lives Matter & More Outnumber Small Number Of White Supremacists At The Unite To Right Rally In D.C.
- Baltimore City Police Officer Quits After Video Shows Him Repeatedly Punching Man [VIDEO]
- Black Man’s $289 Million Jury Award Against Roundup Maker Could Multiple With Company’s Expected Appeal
- Hurricane Katrina Survivor Receives Honorary Diploma From New Orleans High School
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: GRIFF Thanks God For His Divine Friendships [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com