Erica Campbell spoke about sewing seeds. Sometimes people only care about sewing seeds because it will benefit them. She also spoke about people doing it just to impress others or make them feel bad.
Before you sew seeds you should ask yourself why you are doing it and how it can bless others. God wants you to sew these seeds to give to others. Remember not to be stingy and to release you hand to give as well as receive.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Rev. Al Sharpton Says Roe v. Wade Overturn Will Disproportionately Impact Black People
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
- HBCU FAMU Marching 100 Performs At Louis Vuitton Men’s SS2023 Show In Paris
- Nelly Set To Headline Maryland State Fair In September
- 2022 Caribbean Carnival Returns This July At Clifton Park
- Ravens Legend Tony “Goose” Siragusa Dead At 55
- Money Matters: Building Black Wealth Series “The Road To Home Ownership and Foreclosure Prevention”
- 16 Shot, 5 Killed, In Baltimore Weekend Shootings Including Owner Of Popular Soul Food Restaurant
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [6-21-22]
- 2022 InspireHIM Awards: Honoring Men Making A Difference In Baltimore [WATCH HERE]
Faith Walking: What And Why Are You Planning? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com