With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Visual Artist Earnest Shaw Immortalizes Aretha Franklin In The Charm City
- Tim Bowman Jr. Is Getting Ordained As A Pastor! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- More Than Music: Aretha ‘Natural Woman’ Franklin Was A Civil Rights Hero, Too
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Baltimore City Woman Charged With DUI Twice In 20 Minutes
- Baltimore Police Officer Who Beat Man Caught On Video Pleads Not Guilty To Assault
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow Smith1 of 9
2. Keri Hilson2 of 9
3. Kerry Washington3 of 9
4. Michelle Williams4 of 9
5. Kelly Rowland5 of 9
6. Mary J. Blige6 of 9
7. Alicia Keys7 of 9
8. Serena Williams8 of 9
9. Halle Berry9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com