With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
- Manager Messy Calls Cops On Black Sorority So Officer Can Watch Women Pay For Food
- If You Wondered About The Motive Behind Melania Trump’s Border Visit, Her Jacket Said It All
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Is Leading The Charge Of Black Leaders Opposing Trump’s Immigration Detention Policy
- Erica & Warryn Campbell Visits The DMV For The Premiere Of “We’re The Campbells” [Video]
- Janet Jackson Opens Up About Struggle With Depression
- Why? A Unite The Right “White Civil Rights” Rally Is Approved For D.C.
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow Smith1 of 9
2. Keri Hilson2 of 9
3. Kerry Washington3 of 9
4. Michelle Williams4 of 9
5. Kelly Rowland5 of 9
6. Mary J. Blige6 of 9
7. Alicia Keys7 of 9
8. Serena Williams8 of 9
9. Halle Berry9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com