With the recent suicides of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain many of there loved ones didn’t realize they were sad. Dr. Ramel Smith spoke to Erica Campbell about signs of depression that loved ones can be on the look out for. He mentioned that if someone has contemplated suicide before it is possible that they will try it.
Your loved ones could also go through different moods and have chronic depression that they need to be treated for. Sometimes people might feel they have no other option and suicide is the choice after going through depression. Listen to learn about the signs of depression.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Chick-fil-A To Make Fast Food Faster, Oreo Flavored Candy Canes Are In The Making & More
- Clarence Thomas’ Supreme Court Dissent Paves The Way For A ‘Racist’ Census
- 5 Things To Watch For In Georgia’s First Governor Debate Between Stacey Abrams And Brian Kemp
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- Details Of Botham Jean’s Family Lawsuit Against Dallas Are Revealed
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- Trend Of HBCU Carjackings Raises Concerns For Black College Students In Atlanta
- Everything We Learned About A Successful Marriage From Will & Jada’s ‘Red Table Talk’
- 5 Ways to Extend Your Blowout When You Have Natural Hair
Black Women In Hollywood Who Battled Depression [PHOTOS]
1. Willow Smith1 of 9
2. Keri Hilson2 of 9
3. Kerry Washington3 of 9
4. Michelle Williams4 of 9
5. Kelly Rowland5 of 9
6. Mary J. Blige6 of 9
7. Alicia Keys7 of 9
8. Serena Williams8 of 9
9. Halle Berry9 of 9
How To Recognize The Signs When Someone Is Dealing With Depression [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com