“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
- Watch: This Man Prevents An 18-Foot Python From Killing Him
- Greenleaf Season 3 Returns To OWN This Summer
- Urban One Presents #REPRESENT Men’s Health Initiative
- Israel Houghton, Adrienne Bailon & More Coming To “Celebrity Family Feud” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Puma Has Relaunched Their Basketball Division, With Jay Z Joining As President
- Here’s A Sleek And Chic Protective Style For Natural Girls This Summer