“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- InspireHER Awards: Nominate A Woman You Know Is Making A Difference
- Baltimore County Offering Uber Rides To Residents Who Need Transportation To Vaccination Sites
- Baltimore Police Fatally Shoot Suspect Near The Inner Harbor
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- Baltimore Strip Club Workers Protest At City Hall Over Covid Restrictions
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films
- Baltimore City Public Schools Offering Weekly COVID-19 Testing For Students & Staff
- 5 Celebrity Beauty/Skin Care Products You Should Know About
- BHM: Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’