“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- Community Leaders and Amtrak Break Ground On $150 Million Penn Station Upgrade
- CEO of ‘EBONY’ Eden Sklenar Discusses The Magazine’s History & 2021 EBONY Power 100
- Teddy & Tina Campbell Discuss The Road To Rekindling Their Marriage & Releasing “Marry Me”
- President Biden Talks Build Back Better Agenda & More During CNN Town Hall In Baltimore
- Dirt Biker Collides With Fire Truck In Southwest Baltimore, Dies
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- GOP’s School Board Meetings Video That Dems Rejected Uses Black Parents To Push Anti-CRT Propaganda
- Suspended! White Math Teacher Wearing ‘Fake Feather Headdress’ Mocking Native Americans In Viral Video Is Placed On Leave
- What Mohamed Noor’s Re-Sentencing Means For Derek Chauvin’s Time In Prison
- Donald Trump Claims He’s Starting A ‘TRUTH’ Social Media Platform ‘To Stand Up To The Tyranny Of Big Tech’