“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c. Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell were cooking and filled in fans on how the family is as well as how they met. Erica believes the family is fun and festive, but Warryn thinks everyone is loud.
Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
- GRIFF Prayer: The New Orleans Saints Were Robbed [VIDEO]
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Register To Join Us At Survivor Soul Stroll 2018
- GRIFF Prayer: Toys He Wasn’t Allowed To Play With [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: God Is My Source [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike To Release The LeBron 16 ‘Equality’ Sneakers On MLK Day, Alicia Keys To Host The GRAMMY Awards & More
- Mr. Griffin: It’s Okay To Be Imperfect [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lord I Need Peace [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Slow To Speak And Slow To Get Angry [VIDEO]