Erica Campbell talked a song where they sing about God looking beyond our faults. She then explained that sometimes we think or feel are certain way and have to find out where it came from. Teachers work with different kind of students all day and sometimes they act out, but sometimes it means something isn’t going right at school or home and they might feel insecure.
We have to look beyond our faults as well as others and learn to look at the heart. Sometimes when we need things in our friendships or relationships we have to understand people might be incapable to give it. Erica wants us to be more gracious and forgiving.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mayor Brandon Scott Out of Quarantine, Credits Vaccine For “Mild” Symptoms
- Federal Judge Rules Group Can Hold Protest Despite City Objections
- New Speed & Red-Light Cameras Coming To Select Baltimore Neighborhoods
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Indianapolis Police Under Investigation, Including Sgt. Charged For Kicking Handcuffed Black Man In The Face
- Here We Go Again: McMichaels’ Defense Attorneys Ask Judge To Let Jury Hear Ahmaud Arbery Was On Probation When He Died
Faith Walking: Look Beyond The Fault And See The Need [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com