Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes people are talking, but we aren’t listening. She explained that listening and hearing someone are two different things and sometimes we confuse them. We might be talking to someone about a topic we don’t agree on and continue to tell the person that we are hearing them when really we aren’t.
Erica believes an argument can be avoided if we listen to hear what they have to say as they explain themselves. When we take time to acknowledge people and listen to where they are coming from things turn out better. Communication is key and make sure you’re listening.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Are Hair Supplements Needed For Hair Growth?
- Hail To The King! Regina King Slays Her Marie Claire Cover
- 10 Affordable Plus Size Outfits You Need Out For Your Next Fall Night Out
- Author Alice Walker Responds To Homophobic Actress Fired From ‘The Color Purple’ Production
- #MeToo Founder Tarana Burke Has A Message For Comedians Trying To Return After Sexual Misconduct
- California Leads The Charge By Signing A Bill Into Law Preventing The Sales And Production Of Fur
- Capital City Mambo Sauce Co-Owner Charles Jones Dead At Age 46
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Popeyes Fried Turkey [VIDEO]
- Gospel Great Bobby Jones Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- One Person Rescued After Car Crashes into Utility Pole in Rosedale
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com