Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes people are talking, but we aren’t listening. She explained that listening and hearing someone are two different things and sometimes we confuse them. We might be talking to someone about a topic we don’t agree on and continue to tell the person that we are hearing them when really we aren’t.
Erica believes an argument can be avoided if we listen to hear what they have to say as they explain themselves. When we take time to acknowledge people and listen to where they are coming from things turn out better. Communication is key and make sure you’re listening.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- A Night of Inspiration: Pre-Show [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: It Takes Courage… Not Sometimes, But All The Time [VIDEO]
- God Will Never Leave Nor Forsake Us [VIDEO]
- Court Awarding $38 Million Lawsuit To The Family Of Korryn Gaines
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Chante Moore Added To “A Night Of Inspiration” Line-Up
- Three Baltimore Restaurants Close After Employees Test Positive For Coronavirus
- Billionaire Robert Smith Calls On Corporations To Adopt His 2% ‘Reparative’ Plan For Black People
- Nurse ‘Karen’ Fired After Calling Black Lives Matter A ‘Political Trick’ Meant To ‘Terrorize’
- ‘A New Low’: Elijah McClain’s Family Reacts To Photos Of Cops ‘Re-enacting’ Chokehold Death
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&GSource: 1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & GreetSource: 9 of 9
Ericaism: I’m Listening To You To Understand You [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com