Erica Campbell speaks about sex outside of the marriage. She talked about how women that have children out of wedlock are sometimes treated horrible by others in the church. Erica mentioned that she isn’t condoning this, but they should be treated like God treats them.
If God forgives them and they repent there should be no problem. Erica also addressed how being mean to someone is a sin as well. Don’t tell these people that they will never get married or spill negativity upon them. Uplift them and show grace.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Savannah James Shows Off Her New Braids And They’re Everything!
- The Tom Joyner Foundation And BetMGM To Offer Executive Series For HBCU Students
- Autopsy Reveals Ravens Player Jaylon Ferguson Died From Fentanyl & Cocaine Mix
- SEMAJE Introduces Us To His New Single ‘You’ [Listen]
- New York Mom Shot And Killed Execution Style While Pushing Baby In Stroller
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Remedy for Weariness (June 30th)
- Ricky Dillard Is Number One This Week On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- Tracee Ellis Ross Shines In Bright Yellow Cong Tri Gown
Ericaism: God Forgives. You Should Too. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com