Erica Campbell spoke about one of her favorite gospel songs by James Cleveland titled “God Is.” She sang some of the lyrics then began to talk about how it has impacted her life. The lyrics of the song talk about how God is our strength and joy.
Erica doesn’t want joy come from other things like people because sometimes they leave you. Focus on God being the joy and strength in your life. He brings a different kind of authority into our lives and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How many kids does Nick Cannon have? Expecting twins with 3rd baby mama!
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Baltimore Police Investigating Reports Of Home Invasions In Southeast Neighborhoods
- Police Reform Bills Awaiting Governor’s Action, Hogan Critical
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Governor Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Black Journalists Association Says CBS Must Change ‘Toxic Culture’
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly
- The Receipts: Medical Expert Says George Floyd Died From Low Oxygen Levels, Not Fentanyl
- 2 Sailors Shot By Navy Medic Identified, Investigation Into Motive Continues
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource:Getty 12 of 12
Joy Living: God Is The Joy And The Strength Of My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com