Do you ever talk to your kids and make them feel bad? Erica Campbell spoke about how we need to speak truth and love to our children. Some may over baby or treat them like they don’t have feelings, but that shouldn’t happen.
Erica believes words can truly damage your child. As parents you are supposed to nurture them and not put them down. If you say something and your child reacts a certain way, next time maybe change your tone. Kids don’t always understand and remember you are supposed to teach them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- #SayHerName: Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops
- Scripture For The Week “God Is My Protector”
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Prayer Requests “Praying For Peace”
- Sunday School Review “God Keeps His Promises “
- The 2018 Baltimore Marathon Winners
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Love Talking: Talk Nice To Your Kids [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com