GRIFF prayer possibly might get him into trouble because he’s talking about women and their hair. He explained during his prayers that him and a couple friends had a discussion about women wearing scarfs to bed. Then spoke about them looking like they are the getaway driver for a robbery when they wear durags.
GRIFF doesn’t want to go to bed with Buckwheat or an inmate. He even spoke about how women when they go to bed look like Cleo from “Set It Off.” GRIFF wants women to pick a day they go to bed looking glamorous, but Erica Campbell thinks men should do the same as well.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Artscape Cancled Satuday Due To Tropical Storm Ophelia
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Mayor’s Annual Fall Cleanup Scheduled For October 21
- Vaseline Prioritizes Melanated Skin With Their Vaseline Radiant X Collection
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications Again On Oct. 2
GRIFF’s Prayer: Ways Men Don’t Want Women To Wear Their Hair To Bed [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Flint Residents Will Have To Wait Two More Years For Clean Water, According To Mayor
GRIFF’s Prayer: For People With Unholy Smelling Breath [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
Download The New Spirit 1400 Mobile App For Your Smartphone
Continuing The Dream: March On Washington 60th Anniversary Photos & Videos
John Hopkins School Of Medicine Admits First Black Female Neurosurgeon