Will Smith is an actor, rapper, father and husband that many have watched transform into the man he is today. He was born and raised in West Philadelphia and the city decided to honor him with a 65ft. mural outside a charter school. Smith spoke about his thoughts on the mural and how seeing a mural of Julius Irving aka. Dr. J when he was younger ignited a fire under him to be the best.
With kids seeing this mural everyday he hopes they are inspired just like he was. Singer, Tina Turner and her family are now mourning the loss of her oldest son, who committed suicide. Congratulations are in order for Venus Williams and Serena Williams, who advanced to Wimbledon.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Artscape Cancled Satuday Due To Tropical Storm Ophelia
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Mayor’s Annual Fall Cleanup Scheduled For October 21
- Vaseline Prioritizes Melanated Skin With Their Vaseline Radiant X Collection
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications Again On Oct. 2
How Will Smith Is Inspiring Children In Philadelphia [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Flint Residents Will Have To Wait Two More Years For Clean Water, According To Mayor
GRIFF’s Prayer: For People With Unholy Smelling Breath [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
Download The New Spirit 1400 Mobile App For Your Smartphone
Continuing The Dream: March On Washington 60th Anniversary Photos & Videos
John Hopkins School Of Medicine Admits First Black Female Neurosurgeon