Horace HB Sanders is a comedian and father that keeps fans laughing at all times. He’s toured with Sinbad and many more comedians. Erica Campbell asked him about being married twice to the same woman and it was quite interesting.
He mentioned that he asked God to let him redo it and got the opportunity to love his ex-wife again. Out of his marriage he had 9 wonderful kids. He mentioned that a lot of people say that kids are blessings and he asked God not to bless him anymore.
Horace has enough kids to have a team and substitute. He also spoke about We Are One a foundation his best friends have where they feed the homeless every Wednesday. Horace loves to be apart of that as well as being an amazing dad. Something interesting he spoke about was hi middle daughter being on “Masterchef Jr.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Baltimore City Approves Transfer Of Speed Camera Money To Police Department
- Baltimore City Public Schools Opens Investigation Into Sexual Assault Allegations Involving Student
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- The PepsiCo Foundation and the National Urban League Awarded 6 Black-Women Owned Restaurants Capital And Mentorship Services Over The Next 5 Years
- Four Young People Hurt In East Baltimore Shooting
- Masks Now Required In All Maryland Public Schools
- Meet Lawrence Brooks, The Nation’s Oldest World War II Vet Turns 112
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors
Horace HB Sanders On Why He Had To Ask God To Stop Blessing Him [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com