Erica Campbell wants you to tap into your best creative self. She spoke about how great things will only come from inside of you and not someone else. Erica believes that you must remove fear and doubt to explore that part of yourself.
We all have an assignment from God and when we complete it he’s so happy. There is something beautiful inside of you, but you have to keep the faith. Live your best creative life and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” at 6am ET.
- How many kids does Nick Cannon have? Expecting twins with 3rd baby mama!
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Baltimore Police Investigating Reports Of Home Invasions In Southeast Neighborhoods
- Police Reform Bills Awaiting Governor’s Action, Hogan Critical
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Governor Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Black Journalists Association Says CBS Must Change ‘Toxic Culture’
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly
- The Receipts: Medical Expert Says George Floyd Died From Low Oxygen Levels, Not Fentanyl
- 2 Sailors Shot By Navy Medic Identified, Investigation Into Motive Continues