This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- James Fortune: “My Greatest Moments Was When God Is All I Had Left”
- Housing Authority Tearing Down Gilmor Homes, Relocating More Than 100 Families
- Cashless Tolls Coming to Key and Hatem Bridges
- Jussie Smollett Mocked For Laughing After Charges Were Dropped
- Ericaism: I Gotta Take Care Of Myself [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “You Know When You Know” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Griff’s Prayer: Thank God For Simple Cereal [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison To Have First Consent Decree Hearing
- Baltimore County School Board Votes To Remove Funding From Student Transportation
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com