On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they’re discussing older men dating younger women. They also are trying to get to what to call them. One caller spoke about how women that are dating younger men are “cougars” and the older men dating younger women are “pumas.”
She also talked about how there has to be a 15 year difference of more to use those titles. Another caller spoke about how when she was 28 she dated a 18-year-old. Her friends thought she was crazy., GRIFF made fun of her a little, but all in all the two are happily married. She said it gets hard sometimes, but he’s older now and they make things work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- 11 Puppies Dead, 2 People Injured, In Early Morning West Baltimore House Fire
- Video Of Bethune-Cookman Football Players Sharing Helmets Spotlights Ed Reed’s Concerns About Resources
- Man Breaks Front Glass Door Of Baltimore’s City Hall, Police Investigating
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Tapped To Perform The Black National Anthem At The Super Bowl
- Tyre Nichols Autopsy Results Confirm ‘Severe Beating’ By Memphis Police, Attorneys Say
- Texas Store Clerks Attack Elderly Black Woman Over $50 Bill In A Crash Course On White Privilege
- The Connection Between Brain Science and Goals | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Winter Weather Mix Expected Wednesday For Greater Baltimore Region
- Lecrae Announces Dates For ”The Final Church Clothes” Tour
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [1-24-23]
What Should Men Who Date Much Younger Women Be Called? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com