GRIFF has a prayer and he’s dedicating it to the women and their hair. It is getting really hot in Dallas and the humidity is high. GRIFF mentioned he’s been seeing some hairdo’s that are making some women look crazy.
A lot of women are blaming the humidity and mentioned it messed up their hair as soon as they left the house. He believes that women should put on a hat or put their hair in a ponytail. GRIFF also spoke about these edges that are looking crazy.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Former First Lady Michelle Obama To Launch Podcast Inspired By Memoir ‘The Light We Carry’
- Vivica A. Fox Joins Forces With 3M To Amplify The Stories Of Skilled Trade Workers
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- Daycare Owner Sentenced To Four Years For Shooting Husband Over Child Sex Abuse Allegations
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Viola Davis, Jill Biden, Among List of Presenters For 2023 Grammy Awards
- Grandmother Charged After 9-Year-Old Kills 15-Year-Old With Her Gun
- Lisa Nicole Debuts New Single “Same God”
- Pastor David Winston Talks New Book “Authentic”
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
GRIFF’s Prayer For Women Blaming Their Edges Issues On Humidity [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com