Erica Campbell talked about a post she shared on Instagram about falling. We all go through tough times in life and feel like we get pushed down. After we are pushed down we must get up and not just sit there.
Even though sometimes we want someone to help us up that’s not someones responsibility. Find strength and know that God has your back at all times. When you get up you will be restored and renewed.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angela Bassett Is ‘PEOPLE Magazine’s’ ‘Women Changing The World’ Issue Cover Star
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Bank Of America Partners With CIAA To Provide Scholarships To HBCU Students
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Radio One Baltimore Cares for Kids St. Jude Kids Radiothon 2024!
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Child Killed, Two Critically Injured, 19 Displaced, In Early Morning East Baltimore Fire
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-27-2024]
Ericaism: I’ve Fallen and I CAN Get Up [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Prayer Requests “Pray For Family Love”
Commemorative Gold Coin Will Feature Lady Liberty As A Black Woman
Baltimore’s MLK Jr. Day Parade Cancelled Due To Inclement Weather
Scripture For The Week “Tell God Thank You”
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Healthy Ever After: Know Diabetes By Heart | Get Up Mornings with Erica Campbell
Know When Enough is Enough: Overcoming Savior Syndrome | Ericaism
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?