During today’s Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell Faith Walk, Erica takes notice of how God does not choose favorites. God loves all of his children regardless of our sins or misgivings. God has equal love for everyone … regardless of your profession … regardless of how regularly you attend church … regardless of everything … the Lord extends a brand new mercy upon us everyday.
Since God does not shame his children, Erica reminds us that neither should we shame each other. Rather we should draw our brothers and sister to the love of God by spreading the good word of Jesus.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why The Lion Is the King Of The Jungle
- Happy 42nd Anniversary WOL 1450 AM
- LeBron James Family Foundation, Stark State College Lead Scholarship Initiative
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Keke Palmer Launches Digital Network Designed To Celebrate Creatives
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- First Monument Honoring The Bravery And Heroism Of Black U.S. Veterans Unveiled In Buffalo
- Serena Williams Styles Her Daughter’s Natural Hair While Reading Her New Book, “The Adventures Of Qai Qai”
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Fall Is Here Do This Around The House Today
Faith Walking: God Doesn’t Choose Favorites, Why Should You? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com