Romans 8:28 says … and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
There are times in our spiritual walk that we sometimes walk right into confusion with the choices we make. We have to ask ourselves if “it’s worth it?”.
How do you grow in your faith when you keep making excuses for your choices. We should always ask “is it worth it?” and then pray to God. Is it worth it to do something that you know is not in your best interest?
Don’t spend time rationalizing your choices and pray to allow God’s plans to guide you.
Do Good By You!
- Teen Among 2 People Shot In Hampden
- Secretary Deb Haaland Sees Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill As Pathway To Addressing Environmental Racism
- Anthony Mackie To Direct Film About Civil Rights Trailblazer Claudette Colvin
- Republican Legislator Who Once Challenged Legitimacy Of The 2020 Election Introduces Resolution Attacking AP Investigation On Racism In The Military
- Former Cop Turned Arizona Legislator Wants People To Get Permission Before Filming Police
- Maryland Man Dies Inside Home With More Than 100 Snakes
- Bill Calling For Establishments On The Block To Close By 10 P.M. Due To An Uptick In Violence
- NAACP President & CEO Derrick Johnson Talks Voting Rights Bill And Biden’s 1st Year As President
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Hope For The Hurting By Dr. Tony Evans #3