Erica Campbell talks about the Black clergy meeting that recently took place at The White House with Pastor Jamal Bryant and Pastor Michael McBride. Erica kicks off the dialogue regarding the importance of private meetings where real work can actually get done. The pastors both share their views and provide the scripture to help move the church forward, especially when dealing with politics.
Do you think that Black pastors visiting The White House is actually beneficial or is it more for the spotlight? Check out the exclusive audio above to hear more.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Visual Artist Earnest Shaw Immortalizes Aretha Franklin In The Charm City
- Tim Bowman Jr. Is Getting Ordained As A Pastor! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- More Than Music: Aretha ‘Natural Woman’ Franklin Was A Civil Rights Hero, Too
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Baltimore City Woman Charged With DUI Twice In 20 Minutes
- Baltimore Police Officer Who Beat Man Caught On Video Pleads Not Guilty To Assault