Erica Campbell and Warryn Campbell have been working on staying as healthy and fit that they can. She spoke about motivating each other during this time and shared how you can help your partner do the same. Erica believes supporting one another is the biggest thing.
She mentioned you only get one body in life and you must treat it right. Erica doesn’t want Warryn to have to push her in a wheelchair due to bad health so she’s doing everything to prevent that happening and so is he. They both watch what they eat and talk about being alive, aware and alert of how they live their life.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Demetrius West Opens Up About The Wonderful Conversations He Has With God
- Get Up! News Roundup: Tracee Ellis Ross’ ‘Black-ish’ Character To Possibly Have A Prequel Show, Lyft Providing Free Rides To Certain Places For Black History Month & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Should Travel [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Don’t Have To Look Like What You’ve Been Through [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spike Lee Has Some Advice For Gucci & Prada, Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Father & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: I’m So Glad God Didn’t Make Me A Singer [VIDEO]