Canton Jones spoke about feeling comfortable in church. He asked how comfortable people would be to go to church with thugs, prostitutes or even homeless people. GRIFF mentioned that he talks to homeless people all the time and tells them to dedicate themselves to God for a year and watch the change.
If they can be faithful to living on the streets then they can give God a year. Canton’s church is dim and he created a space for everyone to feel comfortable. He doesn’t want anyone to be uncomfortable there. How would you feel about people coming into church they you didn’t feel comfortable around?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Clark Sisters Debut “Victory” Single, Discuss Making Of Upcoming Biopic [AUDIO]
- HELLO WORLD: Enhance Your Girls Trip To Bermuda With These 10 Black Owned Businesses
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- EXCLUSIVE: LaLa Anthony On Migraines, Motherhood And Never Missing The Met Gala
- Aveda Salon Charged A Curly Haired Customer A Texture Fee
- SpeakHER Podcast: Season 3, Episode 7, Syrah Scott On Continuing The Fight For Flint & Communities Affected By The Lead Water Crisis
- The Lies: 8 Myths About Food You’ve Been Getting Wrong All Your Life
- Are Hair Supplements Needed For Hair Growth?
- Council President Wants Mayor to Spend $34 Million On Heating & Cooling Systems For Schools
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
How Canton Jones Created A Church Environment Where Men Feel Comfortable Crying [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com