David Mann and Tamela Mann have very successful careers. Through working and raising kids they maintain their marriage and strong love for each other. Listeners called in to ask them questions and they responded with very honest answers.
One caller asked about how they make time for each other and David mentioned that it’s all about balance. God is first and then Tamela is his priority. Another woman spoke about them going on tour again and was excited to hear that Baltimore would be one of the stops.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- God Can and Will | Faith Walking
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) – The Gift of Love | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The Nightly Spirit: Smokie Norful Confirms New Music For March, Reconfirms His Ministry To God
- Need Plans To Ring In 2024? Baltimore Inner Harbor New Year’s Eve Celebration Has Just Been Announced!
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- What Is “White Lung Pneumonia” & Should We Be Alarmed? | Medical Minute With Dr. Mel
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- MTA To Suspend All Light Rail Services Effective Friday
- Maryland Records First Cold-Related Death Of 2023-2024 Winter Season
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
David & Tamela Mann Talk About How They Make Time For Each Other [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – God Wants to Give you Wisdom
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Smokie Norful Introduces ‘In My Name’ Remake | Get Up Exclusive
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?
Download The New Spirit 1400 Mobile App For Your Smartphone
Prayer Requests “Pray For Family Love”