Erica Campbell talks about the Holy Spirit in your life. She mentioned that sometimes we rationalize and justify things just to make it seem right when it’s really not. Erica doesn’t know where she would be without the Holy Spirit.
God wants our attention sometimes and we don’t even realize it. Everything will work out and we must understand that God is there to lead, guide and comfort us. Invite the Holy Spirit in your life and get ready for change.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- International Men’s Day: 5 Traits Men Should Flush Down The Toilet In 2019
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- What’s Next For Stacey Abrams And Andrew Gillum? Fallen Candidates Hint At Political Futures
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Police Trying To Cover Up Killing of Morehouse Man, Says His Sister Who Is A Facebook Executive
- Brenda Snipes Quits Working As The Broward County Election Supervisor After The Disastrous Florida Midterms
Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com