Have you ever met someone and talked about not mixing with their energy? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we talk about the energy of people, but don’t think ab out what God might think of the person. She mentioned we can bond over food, hair, sports and more and even more, but it’s deeper than that.
Don’t build relationships off of energy. You’ll could be bonding over talking about someone and that energy isn’t right at all. The foundation and what God thinks is what matters most.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Nora Jones Goes Viral After Praying For The City of Detroit [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Hezekiah Walker Introduces New ‘Hez House Entertainment’ Artist Vincent Bohanan [VIDEO]
- Mary J. Blige Believes Her Aunt Would Have Survived Her Battle With Breast Cancer If She Got Diagnosed Earlier
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings Jesus Center Stage At The 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Remember God’s Promises [VIDEO]
- WATCH: Sony Music Group Launches “YOUR VOICE YOUR POWER YOUR VOTE” Campaign
- Radio One Baltimore Message To Voters – I Vote B-More
- Jared Kushner Suggests ‘Complaining’ Black People Don’t ‘Want To Be Successful’
- Lowell Pye Discusses The Importance Of Voting, Shares Inspiration Behind “Patiently Waiting” [EXCLUSIVE]
- New Music Alert! William McDowell Releases New Single, “Finished Work”
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Ericaism: Misleading And Misreading Energy [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com