Want news at your fingertips? Text “MAGIC” to 23845 to join our text club!
Passion often draws from personal experience.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
That’s why Dr. Sanford J. Siegel, CEO of Chesapeake Urology, recently shared details about his journey with prostate cancer in an effort to raise awareness and funds for the cause. Since 2006, Chesapeake Urology has provided free screenings to Maryland men, mostly in Baltimore city.
Learn more at zerobaltimore.org and through his speech captured at Zion Baptist Church in the video above.
RELATED: Prostate Cancer Prevention: Common Foods That Can Lower Your Risk
RELATED: Getting Tested For Prostate Cancer – What You Need To Know!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
The World’s Most Influential Diva: Aretha Franklin Through The Years
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Aretha Franklin’s 72nd Birthday Celebration
1 of 16
2. Aretha Franklin’s 72nd Birthday Celebration
2 of 16
3. 2014 New York University Commencement Ceremony
3 of 16
4. Harvard University 363rd Commencement Ceremony
4 of 16
5. Harvard University 363rd Commencement Ceremony
5 of 16
6. Queen Of Soul Performing
6 of 16
7. Headshot Of Aretha Franklin
7 of 16
8. Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting
8 of 16
9. Aretha Franklin Performs At The House Of Blues
9 of 16
10. Minnesota Vikings v Detroit Lions
10 of 16
11. Opening Night Party – 2017 Tribeca Film Festival
11 of 16
12 of 16
13. Celebrities Visit Broadway – December 15, 2015
13 of 16
14 of 16
15 of 16
16 of 16
Dr. Sanford J. Siegel Uses Personal Prostate Cancer Journey To Raise Awareness In Baltimore [VIDEO] was originally published on magicbaltimore.com