Twitter and so many others stood behind Serena Williams after the French Open decided to ban catsuits from the game. Serena came out in her Nike designed catsuit, which was made to help from her developing blood clots. Many believe that people were hating on Serena’s body and it’s wrong to make her out as an example.
Another tennis player had on a white one and she wasn’t called out for it. Nike continues to stand by Serena saying that they can take the superhero out the suit, but can’t take away her super powers. Serena also mentioned that the outfit made her feel like the queen of Wakanda.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Who Are You Working For? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Fred Jerkins Speaks On How Michael Jackson Pushed Him To Work Harder [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Video Shows Demonstrators Supporting Activist Arrested After Filming Police Encounter
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Not Being A Vegetarian Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Satan Tempts Jesus [EXCLUSIVE]
- Campaigning While Black Too Often Involves Police Encounters
Why It Was Wrong For The French Open To Ban Catsuits [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com