Twitter and so many others stood behind Serena Williams after the French Open decided to ban catsuits from the game. Serena came out in her Nike designed catsuit, which was made to help from her developing blood clots. Many believe that people were hating on Serena’s body and it’s wrong to make her out as an example.
Another tennis player had on a white one and she wasn’t called out for it. Nike continues to stand by Serena saying that they can take the superhero out the suit, but can’t take away her super powers. Serena also mentioned that the outfit made her feel like the queen of Wakanda.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Artscape Cancled Satuday Due To Tropical Storm Ophelia
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Mayor’s Annual Fall Cleanup Scheduled For October 21
- Vaseline Prioritizes Melanated Skin With Their Vaseline Radiant X Collection
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications Again On Oct. 2
Why It Was Wrong For The French Open To Ban Catsuits [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Flint Residents Will Have To Wait Two More Years For Clean Water, According To Mayor
GRIFF’s Prayer: For People With Unholy Smelling Breath [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
Download The New Spirit 1400 Mobile App For Your Smartphone
Continuing The Dream: March On Washington 60th Anniversary Photos & Videos
John Hopkins School Of Medicine Admits First Black Female Neurosurgeon