Snoop Dogg is a rapper, gospel artist, game show host and now adding author to his resume. He’s decided to write a cookbook and it will include some of his best recipes. The “From Crook To Cook” book will have his famous baby back ribs, chicken and waffles and mac and cheese recipe in it.
Snoop currently has a show with Martha Stewart and got the idea from being on the show. Venus Williams and Serena Williams advance to the next round at the US Open. Lastly, family, friends and fans gather to pay respect to Aretha Franklin.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Election Officials Still Working To Count Ballots After Some Voters Got Mail-In Ballots With Errors
- Maryland Primary: View Election Results Here
- We Are One: More Than A Hashtag – A Virtual Town Hall
- #BlackMusicMonth: Aretha Franklin’s “Amazing Grace” Is What We Need Today [Listen]
- Video Shows Protestors Turning In Violent ‘Agitator’ To Police
- Man Arrested & Charged With Shooting Of Baltimore Police Officer
- Baltimore Police Officer Won’t Face Charges After Punching Woman, Body Camera Footage Released
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Pharmacies [VIDEO]
- Michael Eric Dyson Offers A Few Solutions To Combat Injustice [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For The Kidnapped Horses [VIDEO]