It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! GRIFF is quite confused by the kids that still live at home after 18 and don’t have their driver’s license. He recalls a time when he was young and him and his friends couldn’t wait to go to the DMV to take the test.
GRIFF knows all the parents that have to still drive kids that are older that 18 back and forth are getting tired of it. He said as parents we need to put a spark under them. Teach them how to parallel park and make sure they past the test.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
- Jason Nelson Debuts New Video For “In The Room”
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
GRIFF’s Prayer For Children That Don’t Want To Get Their Driver’s License [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com