Do you ever feel that you aren’t good enough? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes you remember your failures, compare yourself to other people and look down upon yourself. You’re successful and know that you’re good enough.
The enemy puts negative thoughts into our head and we must not let it get to us. Accept and receive all of God’s blessings. Do the work to accept the love and grace, never forget that you are worthy.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Mo’Nique & Steve Harvey’s Conversation Taught Us About Being Apologetic
- JJ Hairston Shares The Inspirational Story Behind “Miracle Worker” & How God Helped His Marriage
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- GRIFF: Why Can’t Men Get Some Gifts For Valentine’s Day? [VIDEO]
- Demetrius West Opens Up About The Wonderful Conversations He Has With God
- Get Up! News Roundup: Tracee Ellis Ross’ ‘Black-ish’ Character To Possibly Have A Prequel Show, Lyft Providing Free Rides To Certain Places For Black History Month & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Everyone Should Travel [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Don’t Have To Look Like What You’ve Been Through [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spike Lee Has Some Advice For Gucci & Prada, Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Father & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: I’m So Glad God Didn’t Make Me A Singer [VIDEO]
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Faith Walking: You Are Good Enough. You Are Worthy. [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com