Ingrid Bohannon is a writer and glam coach, who spoke about her book, “The C Word: Celibacy My 28-Year Journey.” Bohannon was married and then got a divorced and when coming out of her marriage quickly realized that the dating game had changed. She chose celibacy because it meant so much to her.
It has made her dating life a little harder because some men don’t want to hear that and are quite shocked when they realize how long it’s been. She also realized it can create fewer ling term relationships. Bohannon shared that a lot of young girls are teased about wanting to follow this lifestyle and because there is so much sex-driven content some believe this is how things need to be.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: I Didn’t Fast For Nothing [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Push Past Your Tears And Keep Going [VIDEO]
- When I Was Younger: How Jonathan McReynolds Made Room For God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Passing The Tests Of God [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Give To Be Seen, But You Should Be Seen Giving [VIDEO]
- How The ‘Super Beauty’ Doll Is Helping Young Girls Boost Their Self-Esteem [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: This Is My Able Sacrifice [VIDEO]
- Baltimore Ravens Cut Free Safety Eric Weddle
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ingrid Bohannon Speaks About Dating While Being Celibate [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com