It’s so easy to stress out over things we can’t control and forget about God’s promise of taking care of things. Psalms 34 puts it best: “(1) I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. (2) My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. (3) O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.”
It’s time stop magnifying the problem and start magnifying our God and His ability to work everything out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Today, Erica Campbell says “it’s in your best interest to ignore the attacks of the enemy and declare what God is doing in your life.” That doesn’t mean to ignore, it just means stop giving it so much glory; whatever the issue, it’s not bigger than God’s ability to restore it and turn it around.
READ MORE STORIES ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Chante Moore Dishes On Her James Ingram Tribute At Urban One Honors! [EXCLUSIVE]
- ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Tokyo Vanity Shows Off Weight Loss Progress
- These Spelman Sisters Are Leading The Market With Quality CBD Products For Black Women
- Mr. Griffin: Your Weaknesses Are Your Strength [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Feel Bad If You’re A Quiet Praiser [VIDEO]
Joel Osteen Quotes To Live By
1. Pastor Joel Osteen’s got a word you should hear…Source: 1 of 12
2.Source: 2 of 12
3.Source: 3 of 12
4.Source: 4 of 12
5.Source: 5 of 12
6.Source: 6 of 12
7.Source: 7 of 12
8.Source: 8 of 12
9.Source: 9 of 12
10.Source: 10 of 12
11.Source: 11 of 12
12.Source: 12 of 12
Faith Walking: Magnify The Lord & Not Your Problem was originally published on getuperica.com