BeBe Winans has been in the music business for quite some time. He’s singer, songwriter, producer and recently released his new song “Laughter Just Like Medicine,” featuring Korean Soul. Winans talked about how much joy this song gives to people and how it’s not just for those that don’t know God, but for the people that believe in him as well.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He mentioned that laughter is a weapon and that instead of getting angry at certain situations we should just laugh about it. Winans believes it will change the entire situation and he’s learned that overtime. He also spoke about how he linked up with the Korean Soul gospel group.
Winans mentioned that Donald Lawrence sent him a video of them performing and he loved their voices. Originally, Boyz II Men was supposed to be on the track, but it didn’t happen. Winans was able to contact his church that is affiliated with a church in Seoul and talk to the pastor about working with them. He’s so happy about making new music and working with more artist as well as giving fans music that they will fall in love with.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Star Transformation: Bebe Winans Over The Years
1. Apollo Theater 2005 Spring Benefit 'The Magic Lives On'Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Ron Galella Archive - File Photos 2011Source:Getty 2 of 11
3.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. BeBe Winans' 45th Birthday CelebrationSource:Getty 4 of 11
5.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. 2004 Princess Grace AwardsSource:Getty 6 of 11
7.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Nashville Chapter Recording Academy Honors 2005Source:Getty 11 of 11
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Sacramento Cop Under Fire For Putting Plastic Bag Over A Black Boy’s Head During Arrest
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- Dr. Darryl Williams Named Baltimore County Public Schools Superintendent
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- 5 Vitamins Black Women Should Take
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell On What It Means To Be A Christian [VIDEO]
BeBe Winans: “Laughter Is A Weapon” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com