Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
7 Gospel Singers Who Went From Singing Background To Going Solo
1. David and Tamela MannSource: 1 of 7
2. Isaac CarreeSource: 2 of 7
3. Todd DulaneySource: 3 of 7
4. Gene MooreSource: 4 of 7
5. Sharon AnnSource: 5 of 7
6. Candy WestSource: 6 of 7
7. Jermaine DollySource: 7 of 7
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Sacramento Cop Under Fire For Putting Plastic Bag Over A Black Boy’s Head During Arrest
- Adrienne Bailon Agrees with Meagan Good, Saying She’s Faces Judgement From Churchgoers Too
- Dr. Darryl Williams Named Baltimore County Public Schools Superintendent
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- 5 Vitamins Black Women Should Take
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Dawn Strozier Gives A Full Body Workout With Mountain Climber-Burpee Combination [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Problems Kanye & Kim Kardashian’s New Son Will Have Due To His Name [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Graduate Shares How Having His Student Loans Paid Off Is Life Changing [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell On What It Means To Be A Christian [VIDEO]