Baltimore City Police School are still pushing to carry guns in city schools. February 8th, just this past winter, a chaotic scene outside Frederick Douglass High School terrified students and their parents.
Police say a man with a gun entered the school, shot a hall monitor just beyond the school’s vestibule. Neil Davis was arrested for shooting and wounding 56-year-old Michael Marks.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
#WeWillPersist: 10 Black Women Who Deserve Their Own Monuments
1. Black Girls Rock!Source: 1 of 11
2. Missy ElliottSource: 2 of 11
3. Former First Lady Michelle ObamaSource: 3 of 11
4. Congresswoman Maxine WatersSource: 4 of 11
5. Harriet TubmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Viola DavisSource: 6 of 11
7. Ida Bell Wells-BarnettSource: 7 of 11
8. Sojourner TruthSource: 8 of 11
9. Serena WilliamsSource: 9 of 11
10. Rosa ParksSource: 10 of 11
11. Shirley ChisholmSource: 11 of 11
Baltimore City School Police Still Push To Carry Guns in School was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com