If you are a Howard County resident facing eviction, here is some news that may help you.
Residents who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible for new assistance.
Last week, officials announced that the county had nee funding to help residents pay rent, utilities, and mortgage payments.
Applications can be sumitted through an online portal beginning today until March 10. The application criteria for both funds are below:
- Applicant must be a Howard County resident and provide proof of home address
- Applicant must provide one of the following forms for proof of eviction:
- DC-CV-082 Failure to Pay Rent – Landlord’s Complaint for Repossession of Rented Property
- DC-CV-082MH Failure to Pay Rent – Park Owner’s Complaint for Repossession of Rented Property
- DC-CV-081 Petition for Warrant of Restitution
- Currently experiencing a financial hardship (ERA2 only)
- Household income is at or below 65% AMI for ARPA or 80% AMI for ERA2
For more information or details on how to apply, click here.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
The post Howard County To Offer Additional Funding For Eviction Prevention appeared first on 92 Q.
Howard County To Offer Additional Funding For Eviction Prevention was originally published on 92q.com
Rev. Alfred C.D. Vaughn, Pastor Of The Sharon Baptist Church In Baltimore, Has Died
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
Download The New Spirit 1400 Mobile App For Your Smartphone
Baltimore Ravens Win Super Bowl 47
Brian Courtney Wilson Brings A New Spin To A Christmas Classic | Get Up! Exclusive
Images Of Black Love For Your Timeline [Family Edition]
Listen: Jermaine Dolly Helps Erica Campbell & GRIFF Celebrate 5 Years Of “Get Up Mornings!”
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023