In contrast to this year’s remarkable surge, millions of Social Security beneficiaries are set to see a more moderate 3.2% increase in their benefits for 2024, aligning with the stabilization of consumer prices.
The Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) will result in the average recipient receiving an additional $50 or more per month, starting in January, as stated by the Social Security Administration.
This change comes on the heels of an extraordinary 8.7% benefit increase this year, driven by 40-year-high inflation rates, which significantly impacted the cost of consumer goods. However, with the gradual easing of inflation, the forthcoming annual increase is noticeably smaller.
source: The DMV Daily
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- Christmas Village Has Returned To Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Several Students At Dunbar High School Hospitalized After Ingesting Unknown Substance
- Keep warm: Baltimore issues first Code Blue alert as bitter chill moves in Wednesday
- Annual Mayor’s Christmas Parade To be Held This Weekend In Baltimore
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [11-28-2023]
- Giving Tuesday: Contrary To Popular Belief, Black Folks Have Been Philanthropists ‘Since The Beginning Of Time’
- A Comprehensive Guide To Buying Black During The Holidays
- 62-Year-Old Black Man Dies In Custody After Telling Atlanta Officer Who Tased Him, ‘I Can’t Breathe’
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Social Security Recipients Set To Get A Cost of Living Boost In 2024 was originally published on woldcnews.com
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – God Wants to Give you Wisdom
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Bill O’Reilly To Martin Luther King III: Blacks Should Wear ‘Don’t Get Pregnant At 14′ Shirts
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Coppin State University Launches Housing Initiative For Low-Income Students
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?
Snoop Dogg To Headline Celebrity Basketball Game To Raise Money For Flint Water Crisis