Leolah Brown, Bobbi Kristina’s aunt, was quickly removed from the church after an outburst. TMZ reports:
An eyewitness tells TMZ, Pat Houston was getting ready to speak when Leolah began screaming, “Pat you know you are wrong for this!”
We’re told security descended on Leolah and escorted her out. Tyler Perry followed to help diffuse the situation.
Outside of the church, Leolah told the paparazzi, “Whitney will haunt Pat.” Since Bobbi Kristina was found unconscious in a bathtub earlier this year, some family members have accused Pat of profiting from the 22-year old’s death after she solicited funds instead of flowers for her charity.
However, on Saturday evening a woman was seen stepping out of Pat Houston’s home, stating that there is no tension between the two families. According to NY Daily News,
“There’s no bad blood between the Browns and the Houstons,”said the woman, who would only identify herself as “a Brown.”
Bobbi Kristina’s body is scheduled to be flown on Monday to the Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, where she will be laid to rest next to her mother Whitney Houston.
Celebrities Take To Social Media To Remember Bobbi Kristina
1. The most heartbreaking tale. May you both rest in peace, and find the happiness and contentment you couldn't find in this world, in the next. My love and thoughts with all their family and friends on this sad night xx -- Sam SmithSource: 1 of 5
2. You kept telling me life wasn't the same without Mommy❤️In all this pain and every tear shed I find a small bit of peace knowing that your with her again.... Krissy I will forever love U... I always loved when you would say "Mon I need a hug " I would lift you off the ground LOL share those hugs & that beautiful smile in Heaven...Source: 2 of 5
3. #RIP #BobbiKristina :( -- QuincySource: 3 of 5
4. We are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of such a young, vibrant life. We pray for Bobbi Kristina's extended family and grieve with them over this tremendous loss. #BobbiKristina #RIPBobbiKristina #RIPSource: 4 of 5
5. Rest in power and peace sweet angel...miss and love you 4ever #BobbiKristinaSource: 5 of 5
Bobbi Kristina’s Aunt Kicked Out Of Funeral Service After Outburst was originally published on globalgrind.com