Source: Michael Tran / Getty
Singer Janet Jackson
has given birth to a baby boy, according to People.
Janet and her husband Wissam Al Mana welcomed their son Eissa Al Mana into the world, their rep revealed in a statement.
The mother, 50 had a ‘stress-free healthy delivery and is resting comfortably.”
Janet has been married to Qatari businessman Al Mana for four years, and the news they were expecting shocked fans and family alike.
The superstar promptly canceled her ‘Unbreakable’ tour via a Twitter message, saying that ‘there had been a sudden change.’
“My husband and I are planning our family,” she announced. “So I’m going to have to delay the tour.”
We are happy to hear both mom and son are healthy.
2017 Rock And Roll Hall Fame Nominees Include Janet Jackson, Tupac Shakur And Chaka Khan
She’s Glowing: Janet Jackson Spotted With Growing Baby Bump
Also On Spirit 1400:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 14
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 14
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 14
5. Smiling Days
5 of 14
6. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
6 of 14
7. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
7 of 14
8. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
8 of 14
9. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
9 of 14
10. Happy Sunday!
10 of 14
11 of 14
12. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
12 of 14
13. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
13 of 14
14 of 14