Breast Cancer is a disease that affects the lives of thousands of families in the Baltimore area every year, especially in the African-American community. But here’s your chance to make a difference…
Join us and our sister stations (Magic 95.9, Praise 106.1, WOLB1010, 92Q) at our first annual Survivor Soul Stroll to benefit breast cancer research and awareness. Walk in memory of a loved one, in support of a survivor or if you’re a survivor yourself. Whatever your walk is, we recognize it, and invite you to take a stroll as a community in an easy 2 mile walk along Baltimore’s beautiful waterfront promenade (3001 Boston Street).
When you register, be sure to join the team of your favorite on-air personality!
WHAT: Survivor Soul Stroll
WHEN: May 13, 2017 at 8 a.m.
WHERE: Canton Waterfront Park
RAIN OR SHINE
WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH FOR DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW.
To prepare for the event and to avoid lines on walk day, we would like to encourage you to pick up your event T-shirt in advance at one of these locations:
Saturday, May 6th 2017
8643 Pulaski Hwy,
Rosedale, MD 21237
12:00 noon – 2:00 PM
Tuesday, May 9th 2017
330 Howard St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Special Thanks To:
Breast Cancer Awareness: Baltimore Acknowledges "Pink Fridays"
1. Ready to get LIT on this Friday. Make sure you rock out with me #KelsInTheAfternoon on @92qjamsbmore. I'm sending a couple folks to see Gucci on Oct 14th. And yes, I'm rocking my pink because it's Pink Friday #QPinkFriday. I'll see you at 2p. #CandaceStrongSource: 1 of 11
2. Pink sneaks in honor of all the Pink Warriors who have survived, still fighting and loss the fight to breast cancer. Sending support, love and prayers for all of you. #QPinkFriday #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth #PinkWarriorsSource: 2 of 11
3. @urbaninformer #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #painttheTownPink #breastcancerSource: 3 of 11
4. #qpinkfriday #pinkfriday #paintthetownpink #breastcancer @92qSource: 4 of 11
5. #pinkfridaySource: 5 of 11
6. I rock and wear my pink ribbon all month long to support this beautiful woman on the right. When the doctor said you must get both breast removed as a woman I can understand why you was devastated but you accepted it, stayed strong and ALWAYS managed to keep smiling. #myBFF #mymomma #savethetatas #shesmysuvivor #remission #QpinkfridaysSource: 6 of 11
7. #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawareness #TRUTH @truthoutfitters a portion of proceeds go to Susan G KomemSource: 7 of 11
8. @talyadj #qpinkfriday #breastcancerawarenessSource: 8 of 11
9. #qpinkfridaySource: 9 of 11
10. #qpinkfridaySource: 10 of 11
11. Support the cause #breastcancerawareness #TRUTHSource: 11 of 11
Join Us At Our Survivor Soul Stroll (A Breast Cancer Awareness Walk) was originally published on 92q.com