Little Rudy Huxtable is all grown up! That’s right, The Cosby Show actress Keshia Knight-Pulliam has given birth to a baby girl and is now officially part of the Mommy Club. Keshia even gave her new daughter a name that is truly befitting of a princess.
As reported by E! News, Keshia Knight-Pulliam gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Ella Grace. Despite having a very tumultuous pregnancy, due to the breakdown and ultimate end of her marriage to former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Ed Hartwell last year, Keshia continued to soldier on and shared her pregnancy journey on social media for her fans to follow.
After initially announcing her pregnancy in July 2016, Ed Hartwell filed for divorce only a few days later. What followed was a nasty bout of the former NFL player bashing her and demanding a DNA test. Nevertheless, all of that drama appears to be over now and Keshia has a healthy baby girl that will no doubt take up most of her time and attention.
She posted the first pic of baby Ella Grace on Instagram that shows her holding the newborn. You can check out the picture BELOW:
We here at HB want to send huge congratulations to Keshia Knight-Pulliam and wish her nothing but happiness as she experiences the joys of motherhood!
Check out today’s Top Stories here:
Also On Spirit 1400:
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 15
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 15
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 15
5. This little light of mine...#Unstoppable#GrayingGracefully
5 of 15
6. Smiling Days
6 of 15
7. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
7 of 15
8. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
8 of 15
9. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
9 of 15
10. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
10 of 15
11. Happy Sunday!
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
13 of 15
14. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
14 of 15
15 of 15