Legendary Supermodel Naomi Campbell hasn’t aged a bit since hitting the runway almost 3 decades ago. In 1992, the runway beauty debuted in an ad campaign with GAP, and the jean empire has decided to revisit that campaign featuring Naomi the same way they did 25 years ago. Not much has changed at all!
New York: New York Model Management
Milan: Milan d’management
London: TESS management
London: The Squad
Barcelona: Elite Barcelona
Copenhagen: Scoop Models
Sydney: Priscilla’s model Management
(Dang, she really is everywhere!)
Claim To Fame: Naomi was discovered at age 15 while she was still in school and has become the most recognized forces in the fashion and modeling industry
Naomi continues to defy age, not looking a day older in the Gap Campaign. She mentioned she had tons of fun revisiting the campaign and working with familiar faces. She tells Vogue UK, “This ad was fun. It was nice to be on set with all the children of people I knew.” Naomi explained the campaign was a lot more involved and busier this go round than the original campaign.
Just like she did in 1992, Naomi sported a white t-shirt with cut-off jean shorts. Her signature straightened locks still look awesome as well!
Naomi continues to make headways, break stereotypes and crush barriers in the name of #MelaninBeauty. Not only has her modeling career elevated over the years, she’s made a name for herself in Hollywood as well, with one of her most recent roles as Camilla Marks on the hit tv show Empire.
Check out more of Naomi and her vintage sultry below:
Mother Or Sister? 10 Times Naomi Campbell's Mom Proved She's The Real Supermodel
1. Meet Naomi CampbellSource:Instagram 1 of 10
2. Meet Valerie Morris CampbellSource:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Yes, this is really Naomi Campbell's MOTHER.Source:Instagram 3 of 10
4. Backstage at the Haute Couture Awards in Salzburg, Austria.Source:Instagram 4 of 10
5. Eretheral evening vibes.Source:Instagram 5 of 10
6. Model mayhem.Source:Instagram 6 of 10
7. Editorial vibes.Source:Instagram 7 of 10
8. Survivor!Source:Instagram 8 of 10
9. Who's who?Source:Instagram 9 of 10
10. She get it from her mama.Source:Instagram 10 of 10