Natalie Grant is a wife, mom and singer. She spoke to Erica Campbell about one of the scariest times when she found out she had thyroid cancer. It was at that moment where she had faith that God would get her through this hard time.
They then told her with the surgery she could possibly never sing again. At that moment she realized that God has given her everything she needed and was going to walk through this time with her. Her faith allowed her to not give up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- “It Pisses Me Off”: Baltimore Mayor Expresses Outrage After Shooting That Killed 1 & Left 5 Hurt
- 16-Year-Old Arrested For Armed Carjacking Of Delivery Driver
- Here’s Where You Can Celebrate Juneteenth In Baltimore
- Brandon Camphor & OneWay Put A Heavenly Spin On “Lift Every Voice” For Juneteenth
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Shontelle Norman Beatty Plays Us Her Holy Banger “Jesus Will Fix It”
- Justice For Mikayla Miller: Black And Brown Politicians Demand Independent Investigation Into Teen’s Death
- Gospel Artist Hezekiah Walker Establishes Namesake Gospel Music Center at Virginia Union University
- Feel The Bern: Hillary Clinton Snubs Nina Turner And Endorses Rival Candidate Shontel Brown
Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com