Natalie Grant is a wife, mom and singer. She spoke to Erica Campbell about one of the scariest times when she found out she had thyroid cancer. It was at that moment where she had faith that God would get her through this hard time.
They then told her with the surgery she could possibly never sing again. At that moment she realized that God has given her everything she needed and was going to walk through this time with her. Her faith allowed her to not give up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Safe Streets Leader Dante Barksdale Shot & Killed In Southeast Baltimore
- Darwin Hobbs Debuts New Song, “Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Maryland To Move Into Phase 1B Of Its COVID-19 Vaccination Plan Starting Monday
- Baltimore Judge Denies Request To Overturn City’s Indoor Dining Ban
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Coming Soon: Lecrae Announces ‘Church Clothes 4’ Mixtape
- Maryland Congressman To Lead Prosecution Of Trump’s Second Impeachment
- City Hall Staffer Charged With Not Disclosing Funds From Community Groups
- Baltimore City Teachers Union Protests Plans To Expand In Person Learning
- Gov. Hogan To Undergo Surgery To Remove Early-Stage Skin Cancer
Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com