Natalie Grant is a wife, mom and singer. She spoke to Erica Campbell about one of the scariest times when she found out she had thyroid cancer. It was at that moment where she had faith that God would get her through this hard time.
They then told her with the surgery she could possibly never sing again. At that moment she realized that God has given her everything she needed and was going to walk through this time with her. Her faith allowed her to not give up.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Michigan Pastor Charged With Murdering Black Trans Woman
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Why Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary
- Kathie Lee Gifford Is Leaving “Today”
- The DMV Leads The Richest Counties In America
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
- Effect On Black People Is Overlooked In Trump’s Latest Effort To Punish Immigrants
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com