On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” they are having a discussion on whether or not men should always pay for dates. GRIFF believes that men should always pay no matter what. One caller mentioned that he’s old school and that men should always pay. He chased a woman to Texas and had no job and she paid for things for a while.
The caller believes when someone cares about you that’s what they do during your hard times. They’ve been together for 25 years and he’s so in love with her still. Another caller mentioned if the woman pays sometimes its okay and it won’t let him feel like less of a man. One man spoke about always paying for dates and if she wants to go and he doesn’t have money he will postpone the date. Do you think a man should always pay for dates?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Chick-fil-A Introducing Keto-Friendly Menu
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]